SPEAKING OR OTHER BOOKING REQUEST
If you are interested in booking Trisha Trixie for a scheduling an event, please submit our online inquiry below and we’ll follow up with you via email. The form is required so that we can be better prepared when we connect.
HIRE TRIXIE TO SPEAK
Trixie has been public speaking and giving presentations for over 20 years. Her knowledge base as a Successful SoloPrenuer, Entrepreneur, Blogger, and subject matter expert make her energetic and interactive presentations the perfect fit for your event.
Trixie is available for guest lecturing at colleges, giving corporate marketing presentations to your company, and giving speeches and presentations at business and marketing events – including keynote speeches and other speaking needs you might have.
If you want someone with a high energy, fabulous flair and passion for sharing awareness about a wide variety of topics to speak at your event? Contact Trixie today to discuss your speaking needs.
NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR CLASS?
If you are in the Denver area, there is absolutely no cost to have Trixie guest lecture or present to your class about whatever topics your class needs. Want to have Trixie speak to your class? Contact her today about your speaking needs.
NEED A SPEAKER FOR YOUR CONFERENCE, LUNCH, TRAINING OR GROUP?
Speeches and Topics:
- Overcoming Challenge to be the Best You
- The Art of Being Fabulous: A Cancer Warrior’s Motto (Speaking at Ignite Denver27 10/12/2017)
- What Being Real, Really Means
- In Case You Need to Hear it Today: You Are Enough
- You Are More
- How Big is your Brave?
- “You’re Only Human” by TrishaTrixie
- You Have to Fall Out of Place to Fall Into Fabulous
- Are You Ready to Rise?
- My Own Little World
- Thy Will Be Done
- Behind the Mask
- Life’s a Dance
- To Those Who Are Struggling
- Take Your Eyes Off The Storm
- Blessings In Disguise
- 5 STEPS TO OVERCOMING CO-DEPENDENCY & STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE IN BONDAGE
- Recipe for Fabulous: Be Friendly
- Chasing Down Order and Eating Elephants
- Design Your Life Plan or Someone Else Will
I also speak about topics including but not limited to:
- Falling Down
- Dealing with Rape and Molestation
- Death and Dying (Grief/Loss)
- Self Harm and Other Coping Mechanisms
- The Anorexia Decision
- Running Away
- Suicide Awareness
- Cancer/Patient Advocacy and Awareness
Tools I speak of:
- Intrinsic Motivation
- Extrinsic Motivation
- Letting Go
- De-Suckify Lists
- Vision Boards, Moon Boards and More
- Art Therapy
- Manifesting Miracles and The Laws of Attraction
- Goals, Resolutions, and Intentions
- Be Strong
- Be Grateful